Last updated: February 15, 2021
Note: If you have completed any form linked to our website, it means that you are interested in one of Product House Academy k.k. offers.
In order to send you information and materials, it is necessary for us to be able to process your personal data provided in the form. So please give your consent. You can withdraw this consent at any time. Giving this consent is voluntary, but the lack of it will prevent you from providing you with information about the offer.
We would like to be able to process your personal data in order to provide you directly with marketing information about our services. If you are not interested in it, you can always object to it, which will cause us to stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
Since we are going to process your personal data, you should read a lot of information, including about your rights in this connection. Therefore, we ask that you read the information below before sending us your data.
Information on the processing of personal data by Product House Academy k.k.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Product House Academy k.k. located in Tokyo, Shinjuku, Japan, hereinafter referred to as “PHA”.
2. You can contact us through our email address below.
3. We will process your personal data for any relevant use such as:
a) providing marketing information on PHA services by electronic means,
b) providing marketing information about PHA services by phone.
4. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the implementation of its legitimate interests by PHA.
5. Your following personal data will be processed internally: e-mail address and telephone number.
6. The recipient of the personal data provided is PHA.
7. Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of their processing, but not longer than five years from the end of the current calendar year.
8. The person who has given consent to the processing of personal data keeps those rights:
a) request from the administrator to access this personal data,
b) rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data,
c) transfer data,
d) lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. a Personal Data Protection Office,
e) not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and produces legal effects or significantly affects the person in a similar way.
9. Personal data processed by PHA will not be the subject of only automated decision making, including profiling.
10. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing at any time. Upon receipt of such objection, PHA will cease to process your data for marketing purposes.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us by email: email@example.com