We educate, certify, mentor and place Juniors IT pros in Japan.
We are looking for a highly motivated apprentice willing to learn computer programming to be comfortable with both front and back-end programming after a full 15 months program.
Front End developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full-stack developers are required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Here will be your future Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Note: Degree in computer science not required. Online logic/algo test results required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills. For beginners, we will go through your personal interests and identify projects you will comment on that relate to your personal organization skills.
- Open to learning other technologies depending on projects during apprenticeship, such as but not limited to Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Good verbal communication skills (Conversational English, and/or Chinese, and/or Japanese).
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
To know more kindly apply.